Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just My Luck~!

Letter with InTrend Magazine's Logo was received last night. My heartbeat like jumping expected something because it was the first time I participate in their slogan contest. DKNY Fragrance Fresh Blossom worth RM215 for the winner.... and... yesterday... it's officially mine.

"Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda telah dipilih memenangi pertandingan slogan Intrend DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom dan anda telah memenangi DNKY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom berharga RM215. Sila tuntut hadiah anda di ibupejabat kami di MEASAT.... bla bla bla bla"

I WON!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!!!!


Whether I really managed to impressed them with my slogan... or it's just my luck...
But I really do love that fragrance... Oh God... Now different smell for different occasions.

No comments: